Guest blogging has played an important role in the development of Top Backpacking Destinations and is a great way of growing the reach and awareness of your blog. I’ve written a huge amount of guest posts for many of the other fantastic travel blogs out there and am only too happy to return the favour!
I’m looking for any articles that relate to travel destinations around the world, that’s the only stipulation! I have travelled to a lot of places but it’s impossible to see every place in the world so it’s great for other people to chip in and talk about the places they have been. And even if it’s a destination i have visited then it’s still great to get another person’s perspective on it and hear about their experiences.
If you’d like to write a guest post for Top Backpacking Destinations then please quickly run your eye over the points below and get in touch with your ideas for a post!
- Posts must be original content and not copied from anywhere else on the web
- Posts should be proof read and edited before being sent to ensure grammar and spelling is correct.
- I reserve the right to edit any guest posts submitted
- Please include 2 or 3 photos to be included in the post which you have permission to use
- I am happy to include links back to your blog and social media profiles
- I only accept guest posts from other travel bloggers. If you are a commercial company please visit the Advertising & PR page for more information on what is available.
To submit a guest post just get in touch with ideas of where and what you’d like to cover and i’ll respond with more details on the requirements.
Can’t wait to hear all your stories!